What is IT translation?
Information technology or IT includes a wide variety of sub-divisions, such as software solutions, websites, e-learning modules, animation, desktop publishing, etc. An information technology translator should be specialized in software translation and must be a software programmer because it often involves software coding to some extent. Besides, just as any other kind of translation, an IT translator needs to put the local culture and dialects into consideration.
IT translation involves translating the user interface (UI) files that usually are a part of a software application’s resource files and other types as the list below:
- Operating system user guides
- Online support texts
- Call center operation procedures and scenario descriptions
- Technical specifications
- Telecommunication texts
- Documents of computer networks
- Texts on system administration
- Mobile phone user manuals
- Telecommunication system maintenance guides
- Computer equipment and software documentation
- Texts on online technologies
What should you care about
1. Why do you need IT translation services?
We are living on the brink of the 4th revolution industrial revolution–a technological revolution, which will fundamentally alter all the aspects of our lives. Everybody uses some kind of high technology every day. Thus, IT translation is in high demand all around the world.
Translations for high-tech, information technology, and software require accurate terminology which makes it very challenging to seek translators with the ability to deliver decent results.
2. Why do you need our service?
At VanTin, we only pick experts with years of experience in software development, computer technologies, and video games for your project.
Our translators can not only translate technical documents with high accuracy, but we can also adjust your content to fit the taste of your target markets, localize your websites and software to make them relevant to your customers.
Our quality-control process for localization adheres to ensure the final translation meets all the requirements of technical materials.
WHAT WE LOCALIZE
YOU MAY NOT KNOW
- According to Statista, mobile apps generated 461.7 billion US Dollars in 2019 which required a huge amount of translation
- Google Translate, a typical model for high-tech translation machines, translates more than 100 billion words per day but Google company doesn’t use Google Translate for its own business translations
- About 640 million internet users are from China, which means this country is a huge market for IT and IT translation
What makes VTLocalize different?
We are not the market dominance, we are not the pioneer of the industry, but we enjoy an amazing growth rate current years. For us, Localization and language services is all about you and your targeted audience experience, which are fast and seamless localization workflow, managed by strict industry standards, and flawless translation at the end of production process.